If the proposed 1.9 mill operating levy on March 15, 2106 does not pass our budget will be reduced by half.
We will be forced to make substantial cuts which include:
- Reduced library hours: we will close on Sundays and drastically reduce hours other days of week
- 75% cut in programming/classes for children, teens and adults
- Reduced meeting room availability
- Limited collection material purchases: books, e-books, dvd’s, audio books, etc.
- Eliminate outreach programs including Book Buddies, school visits, etc.
- Cut staff positions in half
- Reduced computer availability and technology assistance